Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 3–5 in colour.
6-Gingerol inhibits fungal alpha amylase: Enzyme kinetic and molecular modeling studies†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 607–612, August 2012
How to Cite
Tintu, I., Dileep, K. V., Remya, C., Augustine, A. and Sadasivan, C. (2012), 6-Gingerol inhibits fungal alpha amylase: Enzyme kinetic and molecular modeling studies. Starch/Stärke, 64: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/star.201200004
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment. Grant Number: No:002/SRSLS/2009/CSTE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!