Color online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in color.
Effects of moisture content on structural and dielectric properties of cassava starch films†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 835–839, October 2012
How to Cite
Bergo, P., Moraes, I. C. F. and Sobral, P. J. d. A. (2012), Effects of moisture content on structural and dielectric properties of cassava starch films. Starch/Stärke, 64: 835–839. doi: 10.1002/star.201200023
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- (FAPESP) of P, Bergo (Proc. Nr. 05/54688-7)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!