Environmental friendly polysaccharide modification – rheological properties of oxidized starches water systems
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 65, Issue 1-2, pages 134–145, January 2013
How to Cite
Ptaszek, A., Lukasiewicz, M. and Bednarz, S. (2013), Environmental friendly polysaccharide modification – rheological properties of oxidized starches water systems. Starch/Stärke, 65: 134–145. doi: 10.1002/star.201200032
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!