Oxidized banana starch–polyvinyl alcohol film: Partial characterization
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 882–889, November 2012
How to Cite
Palma-Rodríguez, H. M., Aguirre-Álvarez, G., Chavarría-Hernández, N., Rodríguez-Hernández, A. I., Bello-Pérez, L. A. and Vargas-Torres, A. (2012), Oxidized banana starch–polyvinyl alcohol film: Partial characterization. Starch/Stärke, 64: 882–889. doi: 10.1002/star.201200035
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!