Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
The effect of acid and glucoamylase hydrolysis on partial physicochemical properties and characteristics of Dioscorea alata Linn. starch†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 813–820, October 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Gao, W., Li, X., Shi, Y., Guo, L. and Xiao, P. (2012), The effect of acid and glucoamylase hydrolysis on partial physicochemical properties and characteristics of Dioscorea alata Linn. starch. Starch/Stärke, 64: 813–820. doi: 10.1002/star.201200036
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Institute of Chinese Matetria Medica
- China Academy of Chinese Medicinal Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!