Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
The effect of long-term alkali treatment on the molecular characteristics of native and extruded starches at 35°C†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 890–897, November 2012
How to Cite
Praznik, W., Buksa, K., Ziobro, R., Gambuś, H. and Nowotna, A. (2012), The effect of long-term alkali treatment on the molecular characteristics of native and extruded starches at 35°C. Starch/Stärke, 64: 890–897. doi: 10.1002/star.201200068
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!