Composition, structure, and physicochemical properties of sweet potato starches isolated by sour liquid processing and centrifugation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 65, Issue 1-2, pages 162–171, January 2013
How to Cite
Deng, F.-M., Mu, T.-H., Zhang, M. and Abegunde, O. K. (2013), Composition, structure, and physicochemical properties of sweet potato starches isolated by sour liquid processing and centrifugation. Starch/Stärke, 65: 162–171. doi: 10.1002/star.201200106
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!