Color online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in color.
Current advances of chemical and physical starch-based hydrogels†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 65, Issue 1-2, pages 82–88, January 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, C. (2013), Current advances of chemical and physical starch-based hydrogels. Starch/Stärke, 65: 82–88. doi: 10.1002/star.201200113
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2010J01291 or E1010026
- Central Universities (JB-JD1001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!