Supervisory fuzzy control of a base-isolated benchmark building utilizing a neuro-fuzzy model of controllable fluid viscous dampers
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Structural Control and Health Monitoring
Special Issue: Structural Control Benchmark Problem: Phase I – Linear Smart Base Isolated Building Subjected to Near Fault Earthquakes
Volume 13, Issue 2-3, pages 724–747, March - June 2006
How to Cite
Reigles, D. G. and Symans, M. D. (2006), Supervisory fuzzy control of a base-isolated benchmark building utilizing a neuro-fuzzy model of controllable fluid viscous dampers. Struct. Control Health Monit., 13: 724–747. doi: 10.1002/stc.108
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!