A European Association for the Control of Structures joint perspective. Recent studies in civil structural control across Europe
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Structural Control and Health Monitoring
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1414–1436, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), A European Association for the Control of Structures joint perspective. Recent studies in civil structural control across Europe, Struct. Control Health Monit., 21: 1414–1436. DOI: 10.1002/stc.1652, , , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!