H2-based control strategies for civil engineering structures
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Structural Control
Special Issue: Cable-Stayed Bridge Seismic Benchmark Control Problem
Volume 10, Issue 3-4, pages 205–230, July - December 2003
How to Cite
Yang, J. N., Lin, S. and Jabbari, F. (2003), H2-based control strategies for civil engineering structures. J. Struct. Control, 10: 205–230. doi: 10.1002/stc.26
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2002
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS 02-18813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!