Special Issue Paper
A nonlinear damping control for the vibration mitigation of the benchmark highway bridge
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Structural Control and Health Monitoring
Special Issue: Part 1: Benchmark Structural Control Problem for Seismically Excited Highway Bridge
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 586–598, August 2009
How to Cite
Pujol, G., Acho, L., Pozo, F. and Rodellar, J. (2009), A nonlinear damping control for the vibration mitigation of the benchmark highway bridge. Struct. Control Health Monit., 16: 586–598. doi: 10.1002/stc.323
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- CICYT. Grant Number: DPI2005-08668-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!