Lecturer, Alzaiem Alzhari University, Khartoum, Sudan.
Particle filters for structural system identification using multiple test and sensor data: A combined computational and experimental study
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Structural Control and Health Monitoring
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 99–120, February 2011
How to Cite
Nasrellah, H. A. and Manohar, C. S. (2011), Particle filters for structural system identification using multiple test and sensor data: A combined computational and experimental study. Struct. Control Health Monit., 18: 99–120. doi: 10.1002/stc.361
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!