Structural damage detection and assessment by adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo simulation
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Structural Control and Health Monitoring
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 327–347, October/December 2004
How to Cite
Yuen, K.-V., Beck, J. L. and Au, S. K. (2004), Structural damage detection and assessment by adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo simulation. Struct. Control Health Monit., 11: 327–347. doi: 10.1002/stc.47
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2003
- California Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!