Telephone: 604-675-8122; Fax: 604-877-0712
Brief Report: Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 344–348, February 2012
How to Cite
Eirew, P., Kannan, N., Knapp, D. J.H.F., Vaillant, F., Emerman, J. T., Lindeman, G. J., Visvader, J. E. and Eaves, C. J. (2012), Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Activity Is a Biomarker of Primitive Normal Human Mammary Luminal Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 344–348. doi: 10.1002/stem.1001
Author contributions: P.E.: conception and design, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; N.K. and F.V.: collection of data and data analysis and interpretation; D.J.H.F.K.: data analysis and interpretation; G.J.L. and J.E.V.: conception and design and manuscript writing; J.T.E.: provision of study material; C.J.E.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 30, 2011.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 01:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Alliance. Grant Number: CBCRA 019343
- U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program
- Predoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-1-0702
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation BC/Yukon (Fellowship
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia. Grant Numbers: #461224, #461221)
- Victorian Government through the Victorian Cancer Agency/Victorian Breast Cancer Research Consortium and an Operational Infrastructure
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation