Telephone: +44-191-241-8695; Fax: + 44-191-241-8666
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 599–611, April 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Cowley, S. A., Siler, U., Melguizo, D., Tilgner, K., Browne, C., Dewilton, A., Przyborski, S., Saretzki, G., James, W. S., Seger, R. A., Reichenbach, J., Lako, M. and Armstrong, L. (2012), Derivation and Functional Analysis of Patient-Specific Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells as an In Vitro Model of Chronic Granulomatous Disease. STEM CELLS, 30: 599–611. doi: 10.1002/stem.1053
Author contributions: Y.J.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; S.C. and U.S.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; D.M.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; K.T., C.B., A.D., S.P., and G.S.: collection and assembly of data; W.S.J.: conception and design and financial support; R.A.S.: conception and design; J.R.: conception and design and provision of ethically approved cell samples; M.L. and L.A.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. Y.J., S.A.C., and U.S. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 6, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 11:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- CGD Research Trust. Grant Number: J4G/09/01SC
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT082260
- Gebert Rüf Stiftung
- Programme Rare Diseases—New Approaches
- Oxford Martin School. Grant Number: RSSP0
- 11Multiple cycles of ex-vivo gene therapy for X-linked chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) sustain production of oxidase-normal peripheral blood neutrophils. Mol Ther 2000; 1: S146., , et al.
- 23Isolation of human embryonic stem cell-derived teratomas for the assessment of pluripotency. Curr Protoc Stem Cell Biol 2007; Chapter 1:Unit1B 4., , et al.