Author contributions: X.Y. and D.M.C.: conception and design, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; C.S.C.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 956–964, May 2012
How to Cite
Yu, X., Cohen, D. M. and Chen, C. S. (2012), miR-125b Is an Adhesion-Regulated microRNA that Protects Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Anoikis. STEM CELLS, 30: 956–964. doi: 10.1002/stem.1064
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 13, 2012.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM74048
- Penn Center for Engineering Cells and Regeneration
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 10POST4220014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|STEM_1064_sm_SuppFig1.pdf||233K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.