Telephone: +46-46-222-0529; Fax: +46-46-222-0531
Translational and Clinical Research
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2054–2062, September 2012
How to Cite
Jeon, I., Lee, N., Li, J.-Y., Park, I.-H., Park, K. S., Moon, J., Shim, S. H., Choi, C., Chang, D.-J., Kwon, J., Oh, S.-H., Shin, D. A., Kim, H. S., Do, J. T., Lee, D. R., Kim, M., Kang, K.-S., Daley, G. Q., Brundin, P. and Song, J. (2012), Neuronal Properties, In Vivo Effects, and Pathology of a Huntington's Disease Patient-Derived Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 2054–2062. doi: 10.1002/stem.1135
Author contributions: I.J. and N.L.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, and data analysis and interpretation; J.Y.L.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; I.H.P.: conception and design and provision of study material; K.S.P., S.H.S., C.C., D.J.C., J.K., S.H.O., D.A.S., J.T.D., and D.R.L.: collection and assembly of data; J.M.: statistical analysis; H.S.K., M.K., and K.S.K: data analysis and interpretation; G.Q.D.: conception and design and provision of study material; P.B.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; J.S.: conception and design, provision of study material, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. I.J., N.L., and J.-Y.L. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS May 24, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Seoul R&D Program. Grant Number: #10548
- Korea Food & Drug Administration. Grant Number: S-11-04-2-SJV-993-0-H
- Korea Health Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A111016
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2006827
- Republic of Korea
- Swedish Research Council
- 21Protein aggregates in Huntington's disease. Exp Neurol 2011 [Epub ahead of print]., .
- 22Characterization of human Huntington's disease cell model from induced pluripotent stem cells. PLoS Curr 2010; 2:RRN1193., , et al.
- 25Cellular therapy and induced neuronal replacement for Huntington's disease. 2011; 8: 77–590., .