Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1948–1960, September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H., Matsumoto, K., Brockway, B. L., Rackley, C. R., Liang, J., Lee, J.-H., Jiang, D., Noble, P. W., Randell, S. H., Kim, C. F. and Stripp, B. R. (2012), Airway Epithelial Progenitors Are Region Specific and Show Differential Responses to Bleomycin-Induced Lung Injury. STEM CELLS, 30: 1948–1960. doi: 10.1002/stem.1150
Author contributions: C.H., M.K., and S.B.R.: conception and design; S.B.R.: financial support; S.B.R.: provision of study material or patients; C.H., M.K., B.B.L., L.J., and S.B.R.: collection and/or assembly of data; C.H., M.K., R.C.R., B.B.L., K.C.F., L.J.H., and S.B.R.: data analysis and interpretation; C.H., M.K., R.C.R., J.D., N.P.W., R.S.H., K.C.F., and S.B.R.: manuscript writing; S.B.R.: final approval of manuscript. H.C. and K.M. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 13, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: 1U01HL099997-01, RO1 HL090136, U01 HL100402, HL064888, HL090146, HL089141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!