Telephone: +81-3-5363-3823; Fax: +81-3-3351-6880
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1781–1785, August 2012
How to Cite
Nagao, K., Kobayashi, T., Ohyama, M., Akiyama, H., Horiuchi, K. and Amagai, M. (2012), Brief Report: Requirement of TACE/ADAM17 for Hair Follicle Bulge Niche Establishment. STEM CELLS, 30: 1781–1785. doi: 10.1002/stem.1153
Author contributions: K.N.: conception and design, financial support, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; T.K.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, and data analysis and interpretation; M.O.: data analysis and interpretation; H.A.: provision of study material (Sox9-Cre mice); K.H.: conception and design and collection and/or assembly of data; M.A.: administrative support, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 13, 2012.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 02:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science
- Technology of Japan, Research for Prevention
- Treatment of Immune/Allergic Diseases
- Ministry of Health, Labor
- Welfare of Japan, Keio Gijuku Academic Development Funds
- Keio University Kanrinmaru Project
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|SC_11-0857_sm_suppldata.pdf||104K||Materials and Methods|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.