Telephone: +34 954 468 004; Fax: +34 954 461 664
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1787–1792, September 2012
How to Cite
Lukovic, D., Moreno Manzano, V., Stojkovic, M., Bhattacharya, S. S. and Erceg, S. (2012), Concise Review: Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury. STEM CELLS, 30: 1787–1792. doi: 10.1002/stem.1159
Author contributions: D.L.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing.; V.M.-M.: perform experiments; S.S.B. and M.S.: conception and design, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; S.E.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript, and perform experiments and graphic design.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 26, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 03:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Miguel Servet
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III of Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Health of Spain. Grant Number: PI10-01683
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: PI-0113-2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Engineered N-cadherin and L1 biomimetic substrates concertedly promote neuronal differentiation, neurite extension and neuroprotection of human neural stem cells, Acta Biomaterialia, 2014,, , , ,
- 3Excitotoxic cell death induces delayed proliferation of endogenous neuroprogenitor cells in organotypic slice cultures of the rat spinal cord, Cell Death and Disease, 2013, 4, 10, e902, , ,
- 4The future of the patient-specific Body-on-a-chip, Lab on a Chip, 2013, 13, 18, 3471, , , ,
- 5Characterization of embryonic cortical neuron death in prolonged cell suspension, Neuroscience Letters, 2012, 531, 2, 155, , ,