Author contributions: J.L.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript.; R.F.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; S.S.K.: collection and assembly of data; C.F.: plasmid construction.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1852–1862, September 2012
How to Cite
Filipovic, R., Santhosh Kumar, S., Fiondella, C. and Loturco, J. (2012), Increasing Doublecortin Expression Promotes Migration of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurons. STEM CELLS, 30: 1852–1862. doi: 10.1002/stem.1162
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 31, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 01:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- Connecticut Stem Cell Initiative
This article has been cited by:
- 1Therapeutic potential of human embryonic stem cell transplantation in patients with cerebral palsy, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2014, 12, 1, 318, , ,
- 2piggyBac-mediated generation of stable transfectants with surface human leukocyte antigen expression from a small number of cells, Analytical Biochemistry, 2013, 437, 1, 29, , , , , , ,