Telephone: 39-06-49902479; Fax: 39-06-49387087
Stem Cell Technology: Epigenetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Metabonomics
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1819–1830, September 2012
How to Cite
Francescangeli, F., Patrizii, M., Signore, M., Federici, G., Di Franco, S., Pagliuca, A., Baiocchi, M., Biffoni, M., Ricci Vitiani, L., Todaro, M., De Maria, R. and Zeuner, A. (2012), Proliferation State and Polo-Like Kinase1 Dependence of Tumorigenic Colon Cancer Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 1819–1830. doi: 10.1002/stem.1163
Author contributions: F.F.: performed data acquisition, analysis and interpretation, and contributed to study design; M.P.: performed animal experiments; M.S.: performed acquisition of data and statistical analysis; G.F. and S.D.F.: contributed to data acquisition; A.P.: genetically characterized colon cancer stem cell lines; M.B.: contributed to animal experiments; L.R.V. and M.T.: cancer stem cell line generation; M.B.: provided support for flow cytometry and data interpretation; R.D.M.: contributed to study design and provided critical revision of the manuscript; A.Z.: data acquisition and interpretation and study design and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 29, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 01:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
- European Community's seventh Framework Programme grant agreement. Grant Number: 202230
- Italy-USA ISS fellowship. Grant Number: BI 6727
- Boehringer-Ingelheim (Austria, GmbH)
- His-Flag-TRAIL was kindly provided by T.L. Haas
- 11Clinical outcome of single agent volasertib (BI 6727) as second-line treatment of patients (pts) with advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer (UC). In: ASCO ASoCo, ed. Paper presented at ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago; 2011., , et al.