Telephone: 713-441-7261; Fax: 713-441-7189
Stem Cell Technology: Epigenetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Metabonomics
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1800–1807, September 2012
How to Cite
Xia, X. and Wong, S. T. (2012), Concise Review: A High-Content Screening Approach to Stem Cell Research and Drug Discovery. STEM CELLS, 30: 1800–1807. doi: 10.1002/stem.1168
Author contributions: X.X. and S.T.W.: wrote the manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June July 20, 2012; available online without subscription through the open access option.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AG028928
- Ting Tsung and Wei Fong Chao Center for Bioinformatics Research and Imaging in Neurosciences (BRAIN)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Absence of micronucleus formation in CHO-K1 cells cultivated in platelet lysate enriched medium, Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology, 2013,, , , , , ,
- 2Exploiting pluripotent stem cell technology for drug discovery, screening, safety, and toxicology assessments, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2013,, ,
- 4Matching the power of high throughput screening to the chemical diversity of natural products, Natural Product Reports, 2013, 30, 10, 1284, ,
- 5On-Chip Assessment of the Protein-Release Profile from 3D Hydrogel Arrays, Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85, 4, 2391, ,
- 6Stem cell bioprocessing, 2013,