Telephone: 734-936-5201; Fax: 734-936-8266
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2010–2019, September 2012
How to Cite
Badri, L. and Lama, V. N. (2012), Lysophosphatidic Acid Induces Migration of Human Lung-Resident Mesenchymal Stem Cells Through the β-Catenin Pathway. STEM CELLS, 30: 2010–2019. doi: 10.1002/stem.1171
Author contributions: L.B.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; V.N.L.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 10, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1HL094622
- Scleroderma Research Foundation Award
- Brian and Mary CampbellAward
- Elizabeth Campbell Carr research gift fund
This article has been cited by:
- 1Stem Cells, Cell Therapies, and Bioengineering in Lung Biology and Diseases. Comprehensive Review of the Recent Literature 2010–2012, Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 2013, 10, 5, S45,
- 2Therapeutic Potential of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells International, 2013, 2013, 1, , ,
- 3The Potential for Resident Lung Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Promote Functional Tissue Regeneration: Understanding Microenvironmental Cues, Cells, 2012, 1, 4, 874, ,