Telephone: +65 65869599; Fax: +65 67791117
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1885–1900, September 2012
How to Cite
Xu, J., Lim, S. B. H., Ng, M. Y., Ali, S. M., Kausalya, J. P., Limviphuvadh, V., Maurer-Stroh, S. and Hunziker, W. (2012), ZO-1 Regulates Erk, Smad1/5/8, Smad2, and RhoA Activities to Modulate Self-Renewal and Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 1885–1900. doi: 10.1002/stem.1172
Author contributions: J.X.: collection and assembly of data, conception and design, manuscript writing, and final approval; S.B.H.L., M.Y.N., S.M.A., and J.P.K.: collection and assembly of data and final approval; V.L. and S.M.S.: data analysis and final approval; W.H.: conception and design, manuscript writing, and final approval.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 10, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 04:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
- A*STAR JCO. Grant Number: JCOAG04_FG03_2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell Junctions in the Specialized Conduction System of the Heart, Cell Communication and Adhesion, 2014, 21, 3, 149, , ,