Telephone: 81-580-8360; Fax: 81-45-572-2888
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1925–1937, September 2012
How to Cite
Mishima, K., Inoue, H., Nishiyama, T., Mabuchi, Y., Amano, Y., Ide, F., Matsui, M., Yamada, H., Yamamoto, G., Tanaka, J., Yasuhara, R., Sakurai, T., Lee, M.-C.-i., Chiba, K., Sumimoto, H., Kawakami, Y., Matsuzaki, Y., Tsubota, K. and Saito, I. (2012), Transplantation of side population cells restores the function of damaged exocrine glands through clusterin. STEM CELLS, 30: 1925–1937. doi: 10.1002/stem.1173
Author contributions: K.M. and I.S.: conception and design, Collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; H.I., T.N., Y.M., Y.A., F.I., M.M., H.Y., G.Y., J.T., R.Y., T.S., M.-C.-i.L., K.C., and H.S.: collection and assembly of data and final approval of manuscript; Y.K. and K.T.: data analysis and interpretation and final approval of manuscript; Y.M.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 10, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 04:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neurotrophic factor GDNF promotes survival of salivary stem cells, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2014, 124, 8, 3364, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Lin28a is a putative factor in regulating cancer stem cell-like properties in side population cells of oral squamous cell carcinoma, Experimental Cell Research, 2013, 319, 8, 1220, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Nanoparticle-mediated Gene Silencing Confers Radioprotection to Salivary Glands In Vivo, Molecular Therapy, 2013, 21, 6, 1182, , , ,
- 5Treatment of salivary gland hypofunction by transplantation with dental pulp cells, Archives of Oral Biology, 2013, 58, 8, 935, , , , , , , , ,