Telephone: 598-2-480-7862; Fax: 598-2-487-5548
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2020–2031, September 2012
How to Cite
Marichal, N., García, G., Radmilovich, M., Trujillo-Cenóz, O. and Russo, R. E. (2012), Spatial Domains of Progenitor-Like Cells and Functional Complexity of a Stem Cell Niche in the Neonatal Rat Spinal Cord. STEM CELLS, 30: 2020–2031. doi: 10.1002/stem.1175
Author contributions: N.M.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, and manuscript writing; G.G.: conception and design, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and financial support; M.R.: collection of data and data analysis and interpretation; O.T.-C.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; R.E.R.: conception and design, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 20, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A new angle on blood–CNS interfaces: A role for connexins?, FEBS Letters, 2014, 588, 8, 1259, , , , , ,
- 2Enigmatic cerebrospinal fluid-contacting neurons arise even after the termination of neurogenesis in the rat spinal cord during embryonic development and retain their immature-like characteristics until adulthood, Acta Histochemica, 2014, 116, 1, 278, , , , ,
- 4Plastic Changes in the Spinal Cord in Motor Neuron Disease, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 6GABAergic responses of mammalian ependymal cells in the central canal neurogenic niche of the postnatal spinal cord, Neuroscience Letters, 2013, 553, 57, , ,