Telephone: 202-994-0557; Fax: 202-994-8885
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2032–2043, September 2012
How to Cite
Pajoohesh-Ganji, A., Pal-Ghosh, S., Tadvalkar, G. and Stepp, M. A. (2012), Corneal Goblet Cells and Their Niche: Implications for Corneal Stem Cell Deficiency. STEM CELLS, 30: 2032–2043. doi: 10.1002/stem.1176
Author contributions: A.P.-G.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, provision of study materials, data analysis, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; S.P.-G.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis, provision of study materials, administrative support, and final approval of manuscript; G.T.: collection of data and data analysis; M.A.S.: financial support, conception and design, assembly of the data, data analysis, manuscript writing, provision of study materials, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 20, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EY13559, EY08512, OD007996
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moving epithelia: Tracking the fate of mammalian limbal epithelial stem cells, Progress in Retinal and Eye Research, 2015, 48, 203,
- 2Bimatoprost 0.01% vs bimatoprost 0.03%: a 12-month prospective trial of clinical and in vivo confocal microscopy in glaucoma patients, Eye, 2014, 28, 4, 422, , , , , , ,
- 3Loss of Sip1 leads to migration defects and retention of ectodermal markers during lens development, Mechanisms of Development, 2014, 131, 86, , , , , , ,
- 4Medically Reversible Limbal Stem Cell Disease, Ophthalmology, 2014, 121, 10, 2053, , , , , , , ,
- 5Wounding the cornea to learn how it heals, Experimental Eye Research, 2014, 121, 178, , , , , , ,