Telephone: 206-667-1623; Fax: 206-667-6124;
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2212–2220, October 2012
How to Cite
Parker, M. H., Loretz, C., Tyler, A. E., Duddy, W. J., Hall, J. K., Olwin, B. B., Bernstein, I. D., Storb, R. and Tapscott, S. J. (2012), Activation of Notch Signaling During Ex Vivo Expansion Maintains Donor Muscle Cell Engraftment. STEM CELLS, 30: 2212–2220. doi: 10.1002/stem.1181
Authors Contributions: M.P.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; C.L. and A.E.T.: collection and/or assembly of data; W.J.D., J.K.H., B.B.O., I.D.B.: provision of study material; R.S.: conception and design and data analysis and interpretation; S.J.T.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and financial support.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 3, 2012.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: P30 DK056465, CA15704
- National Institutes Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: P01-NS046788-07
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: U01-HL100395
- Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Number: 4332
- Institut de Myologie
- UMRS 974 Inserm
- Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpêtrière—Bâtiment Babinski
- 47 boulevard de l'Hôpital, Paris Cedex 13, France
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.