Telephone: 713-798-1960; Fax: 832-825-1240
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2140–2151, October 2012
How to Cite
Garcia, I., Huang, L., Ung, K. and Arenkiel, B. R. (2012), Tracing Synaptic Connectivity onto Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Neurons. STEM CELLS, 30: 2140–2151. doi: 10.1002/stem.1185
Author contributions: I.G.: experimental design, data collection, and manuscript writing; L.H.: data collection and data analysis; K.U.: data collection; B.A.: experimental conception and design, manuscript writing, and financial support.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 31, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- McNair Medical Institute and NINDS. Grant Numbers: R00NS064171, R01NS078294
This article has been cited by:
- 1Design and generation of recombinant rabies virus vectors, Nature Protocols, 2013, 8, 8, 1583, ,