Telephone: 949-824-9346; Fax: 949-824-9776
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2152–2163, October 2012
How to Cite
Esmailpour, T. and Huang, T. (2012), TBX3 Promotes Human Embryonic Stem Cell Proliferation and Neuroepithelial Differentiation in a Differentiation Stage-dependent Manner. STEM CELLS, 30: 2152–2163. doi: 10.1002/stem.1187
Author contributions: T.E.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; T.H.: conception and design, financial support, provision of study material, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 2, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01CA121876, R01CA121876
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tbx3 isoforms are involved in pluripotency maintaining through distinct regulation of Nanog transcriptional activity, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2014, 444, 3, 411, , ,
- 2Comparative Gene Expression Signature of Pig, Human and Mouse Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines Reveals Insight into Pig Pluripotency Gene Networks, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2013,, , , , , , , ,
- 3Genetic analysis of the TBX3 gene promoter in ventricular septal defects, Gene, 2013, 512, 2, 185, , , , , , ,