Telephone: +34963289680, ext. 2004; Fax: +34963289701
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2221–2233, October 2012
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Jiménez, F. J., Alastrue-Agudo, A., Erceg, S., Stojkovic, M. and Moreno-Manzano, V. (2012), FM19G11 Favors Spinal Cord Injury Regeneration and Stem Cell Self-Renewal by Mitochondrial Uncoupling and Glucose Metabolism Induction. STEM CELLS, 30: 2221–2233. doi: 10.1002/stem.1189
Author contributions: F.J.R.J., M.S, and V.M.M: Conceived and designed the experiments; V.M.M and M.S.: Financial support to perform the work; F.J.R.J., A.A.A, S.E., and V.M.M: Performed the experiments; F.J.R.J. and V.M.M., Wrote the paper and conceived and designed the experiments.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 3, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 02:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content4