Telephone: +33-2-4008-7414; Fax: +33-2-4008-7411
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2342–2353, October 2012
How to Cite
Bonnamain, V., Mathieux, E., Thinard, R., Thébault, P., Nerrière-Daguin, V., Lévêque, X., Anegon, I., Vanhove, B., Neveu, I. and Naveilhan, P. (2012), Expression of Heme Oxygenase-1 in Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells as a Potential Mechanism to Evade Host Immune Response. STEM CELLS, 30: 2342–2353. doi: 10.1002/stem.1199
Author contributions: V.B. and E.M.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; R.T., V.D.-N., and X.L.: collection and assembly of data; P.T., I.A., and B.V.: data analysis and interpretation; I.N. and P.N.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. V.B., E.M., I.N., and P.N. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Fédération des Groupements de Parkinsoniens
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- CECAP, Progreffe, and Centaure Foundations
This article has been cited by:
- 3Stem Cells and Neurodegenerative Diseases, 2014,, ,
- 5Human neural stem/progenitor cells derived from embryonic stem cells and fetal nervous system present differences in immunogenicity and immunomodulatory potentials in vitro, Stem Cell Research, 2013, 10, 3, 325, , , , , , , , ,
- 6The stem cell secretome and its role in brain repair, Biochimie, 2013, 95, 12, 2271, , , , , , ,