Telephone: +33-2-4008-7414; Fax: +33-2-4008-7411
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2342–2353, October 2012
How to Cite
Bonnamain, V., Mathieux, E., Thinard, R., Thébault, P., Nerrière-Daguin, V., Lévêque, X., Anegon, I., Vanhove, B., Neveu, I. and Naveilhan, P. (2012), Expression of Heme Oxygenase-1 in Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells as a Potential Mechanism to Evade Host Immune Response. STEM CELLS, 30: 2342–2353. doi: 10.1002/stem.1199
Author contributions: V.B. and E.M.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; R.T., V.D.-N., and X.L.: collection and assembly of data; P.T., I.A., and B.V.: data analysis and interpretation; I.N. and P.N.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. V.B., E.M., I.N., and P.N. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 7, 2012.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Fédération des Groupements de Parkinsoniens
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- CECAP, Progreffe, and Centaure Foundations
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.