Telephone: +81-52-853-8532; Fax: +81-52-851-1898
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2234–2247, October 2012
How to Cite
Kako, E., Kaneko, N., Aoyama, M., Hida, H., Takebayashi, H., Ikenaka, K., Asai, K., Togari, H., Sobue, K. and Sawamoto, K. (2012), Subventricular Zone-Derived Oligodendrogenesis in Injured Neonatal White Matter in Mice Enhanced by a Nonerythropoietic Erythropoietin Derivative. STEM CELLS, 30: 2234–2247. doi: 10.1002/stem.1202
Author contributions: E.K. and N.K.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.A.: conception and design and collection and assembly of data; H.H., K.A., H. Togari: conception and design; H. Takebayashi: provision of study material; K.I.: provision of study material; K. Sobue: conception and design and administrative support; K. Sawamoto: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 13, 2012.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Next Generation World-Leading Researchers
- International Human Frontier Science Program Organization
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Realization of Regenerative Medicine
- Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Niigata University, Niigata, Niigata 951-8510, Japan
This article has been cited by:
- 2Endothelial progenitor cells and revascularization following stroke, Brain Research, 2015, 1623, 150, , , ,
- 3Neuroprotective effects of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents in term and preterm neonates, Current Opinion in Pediatrics, 2014, 26, 2, 139, ,
- 4Cell-based therapy for ischemic stroke, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2013, 13, 9, 1229, ,
- 5Erythropoietin signaling promotes oligodendrocyte development following prenatal systemic hypoxic–ischemic brain injury, Pediatric Research, 2013, 74, 6, 658, , ,