Telephone: 312-503-1651; Fax: 312-503-6060
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2412–2422, November 2012
How to Cite
Hoxha, E., Lambers, E., Xie, H., De Andrade, A., Krishnamurthy, P., Wasserstrom, J. A., Ramirez, V., Thal, M., Verma, S. K., Soares, M. B. and Kishore, R. (2012), Histone Deacetylase 1 Deficiency Impairs Differentiation and Electrophysiological Properties of Cardiomyocytes Derived from Induced Pluripotent Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 2412–2422. doi: 10.1002/stem.1209
Author contributions: E.H.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; E.M.L.: manuscript writing; V.R., M.A.T., S.K.V., P.K., and M.B.S.: conception and design; H.X., A.D.A., and J.A.W.: collection and/or assembly of data; R.K.: conception and design, final editing, and approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 22, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HL091983, HL105597, HL095874, HL053354, HL108795
- American Heart Association's predoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: 11PRE7360065