Telephone: 12-647-7813; Fax: 412-647-8567
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 104–116, January 2013
How to Cite
Rodrigues, M., Blair, H., Stockdale, L., Griffith, L. and Wells, A. (2013), Surface Tethered Epidermal Growth Factor Protects Proliferating and Differentiating Multipotential Stromal Cells from FasL-Induced Apoptosis. STEM CELLS, 31: 104–116. doi: 10.1002/stem.1215
Author contributions: M.R.: conception and design, performed research, data analysis and interpretation, and wrote manuscript; H.B.: data analysis and image processing; L.S.: prepared tEGF surfaces; L.G.: conception and design, data interpretation, and financial support; A.W.: conception and design, data interpretation, edited manuscript, and financial support.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS September 4, 2012.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Numbers: GM069668, DE019523
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fibronectin at Select Sites Binds Multiple Growth Factors and Enhances their Activity: Expansion of the Collaborative ECM-GF Paradigm, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014, 134, 4, 895, ,
- 2Matrikine and matricellular regulators of EGF receptor signaling on cancer cell migration and invasion, Laboratory Investigation, 2014, 94, 1, 31, ,
- 3Serum biomarkers for neurofibromatosis type 1 and early detection of malignant peripheral nerve-sheath tumors, BMC Medicine, 2013, 11, 1, 109, , , , , ,
- 4The Matrikine Tenascin-C Protects Multipotential Stromal Cells/Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Death Cytokines Such as FasL, Tissue Engineering Part A, 2013, 19, 17-18, 1972, , , , ,
- 5Tissue decellularization by activation of programmed cell death, Biomaterials, 2013, 34, 26, 6099, , , , ,