Telephone: +39-0294375011; Fax: +39-0294375990
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2423–2436, November 2012
How to Cite
Turco, M. Y., Furia, L., Dietze, A., Fernandez Diaz, L., Ronzoni, S., Sciullo, A., Simeone, A., Constam, D., Faretta, M. and Lanfrancone, L. (2012), Cellular Heterogeneity During Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation to Epiblast Stem Cells Is Revealed by the ShcD/RaLP Adaptor Protein. STEM CELLS, 30: 2423–2436. doi: 10.1002/stem.1217
Author contributions: M.Y.T.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; L.F., S.R., and A.S.: collection of data; A.D.: collection and assembly of data; L.F.D.: interpretation of data; A.S. and D.C.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; M.F.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; L.L.: conception and design, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS September 4, 2012. available online without subscription through the open access option.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biologically active substances-enriched diet regulates gonadotrope cell activation pathway in liver of adult and old rats, Genes & Nutrition, 2014, 9, 5, , ,
- 2The ShcD signaling adaptor facilitates ligand-independent phosphorylation of the EGF receptor, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2014, 25, 6, 739, , , , ,
- 3Molecular networks in melanoma invasion and metastasis, Future Oncology, 2013, 9, 5, 713, , , , , ,
- 4The transition of mouse pluripotent stem cells from the naïve to the primed state requires Fas signaling through 3-O sulfated heparan sulfate structures recognized by the HS4C3 antibody, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013, 430, 3, 1175, , ,