Telephone: +81-96-373-6589; Fax: +81-96-373-6590
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2437–2449, November 2012
How to Cite
Hamasaki, M., Hashizume, Y., Yamada, Y., Katayama, T., Hohjoh, H., Fusaki, N., Nakashima, Y., Furuya, H., Haga, N., Takami, Y. and Era, T. (2012), Pathogenic Mutation of ALK2 Inhibits Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Reprogramming and Maintenance: Mechanisms of Reprogramming and Strategy for Drug Identification. STEM CELLS, 30: 2437–2449. doi: 10.1002/stem.1221
Author contributions: T.E.: designed all experiments and edited the manuscript; M.H., Y.Y., Y.T., and T.K.: performed the experiments, analyzed data, and edited the manuscript; Y.H.: designed and performed part of the drug candidate experiments and edited the manuscript; N.F.: produced and provided Sendai virus vectors and edited the manuscript; H.H.: designed and performed part of the shRNA experiments and edited the manuscript; Y.N., H.F., and N.H.: provided the patient samples and data and edited the manuscript; T.E and Y.T.: wrote and prepared the manuscript and edited the manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan and Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Science and Technology Agency
This article has been cited by:
- 1¿Es la «fibrodisplasia osificante progresiva» una enfermedad de origen vascular? Un modelo patogénico innovador, Reumatología Clínica, 2014,, , ,
- 3Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Disease Modeling and Drug Discovery in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Molecular Neurobiology, 2014,, , , , ,
- 4Local BMP-SMAD1 Signaling Increases LIF Receptor-Dependent STAT3 Responsiveness and Primed-to-Naive Mouse Pluripotent Stem Cell Conversion Frequency, Stem Cell Reports, 2014, 3, 1, 156, , , ,
- 5Disease-Causing Allele-Specific Silencing by RNA Interference, Pharmaceuticals, 2013, 6, 4, 522,
- 6Induced pluripotent stem cells from patients with human fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva show increased mineralization and cartilage formation, Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 2013, 8, 1, 190, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7iPSCs and small molecules: a reciprocal effort towards better approaches for drug discovery, Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2013, 34, 6, 765, , ,