Telephone: +46 46 222 0276; Fax: +46 46 222 0560
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2657–2671, December 2012
How to Cite
Cusulin, C., Monni, E., Ahlenius, H., Wood, J., Brune, J. C., Lindvall, O. and Kokaia, Z. (2012), Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neural Stem Cells Fuse with Microglia and Mature Neurons. STEM CELLS, 30: 2657–2671. doi: 10.1002/stem.1227
Author contributions: C.C. and E.M.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing, H.A., J.W., and J.C.B.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; O.L. and Z.K.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing. C.C. and E.M. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Swedish Research Council, European Union projects StemStroke. Grant Number: (037526)
- TargetBraIn. Grant Number: (279017)
- AFA Foundation, and Swedish Government Initiative for Strategic Research Areas (StemTherapy)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Autologous bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell transplantation promotes liver regeneration after portal vein embolization in cirrhotic rats, Journal of Surgical Research, 2013, 184, 2, 1161, , , , , , , ,
- 2Single-Cell Enzyme-Free Dissociation of Neurospheres Using a Microfluidic Chip, Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 131206075149009, , , , ,