Telephone: +44 (0)1223 766742; Fax: +44 (0)1223 333992
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2683–2691, December 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz Descalzo, S., RuÉ, P., Garcia-Ojalvo, J. and Arias, A. M. (2012), Correlations Between the Levels of Oct4 and Nanog as a Signature for Naïve Pluripotency in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 2683–2691. doi: 10.1002/stem.1230
Author contributions: S.M.D.: conceived the project, carried out the experiments, the measurements, and the analysis of the data, and wrote the manuscript; A.M.A.: conceived the project and wrote the manuscript; P.R. and J.G.O.: contributed to the analysis of the data.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- ICREA foundation. P.R. is supported by a FI grant from the Generalitat de Catalunya
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Rapid and Efficient 2D/3D Nuclear Segmentation Method for Analysis of Early Mouse Embryo and Stem Cell Image Data, Stem Cell Reports, 2014, 2, 3, 382, , , , ,
- 3Brachyury cooperates with Wnt/β-catenin signalling to elicit primitive-streak-like behaviour in differentiating mouse embryonic stem cells, BMC Biology, 2014, 12, 1, , , , ,
- 4Candidate gene expression patterns in rabbit preimplantation embryos developed in vivo and in vitro, Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 2014, 31, 7, 899, , , , , ,
- 5Gene dynamics of core transcription factors for pluripotency in embryonic stem cells, Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 7iTRAQ proteome analysis reflects a progressed differentiation state of epiblast derived versus inner cell mass derived murine embryonic stem cells, Journal of Proteomics, 2013, 90, 38, , , , , , , , ,
- 8Single-cell clones of liver cancer stem cells have the potential of differentiating into different types of tumor cells, Cell Death and Disease, 2013, 4, 10, e857, , , , , , , , , ,