Telephone: 00353-61-234-173; Fax: 00353-61-202-944
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2561–2570, November 2012
How to Cite
Hoey, D. A., Tormey, S., Ramcharan, S., O'Brien, F. J. and Jacobs, C. R. (2012), Primary Cilia-Mediated Mechanotransduction in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 2561–2570. doi: 10.1002/stem.1235
Author contributions: D.A.H.: conception and design, financial support, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.; S.T. and S.R.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; F.J.O.: financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; C.R.J.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS August 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 02:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- IRCSET-Marie Curie International Mobility Fellowship in Science, Engineering and Technology, New York State Stem Cell Grant. Grant Number: N089-210
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR45989, AR54156, AR62177
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biophysical Regulation of Stem Cell Differentiation, Current Osteoporosis Reports, 2013, 11, 2, 83, , ,
- 2Bone tissue engineering in osteoporosis, Maturitas, 2013, 75, 2, 118, , , , , , ,
- 3Engineering in vitro microenvironments for cell based therapies and drug discovery, Drug Discovery Today, 2013, 18, 21-22, 1099, , , , , , , ,
- 4Mechanically induced osteogenic lineage commitment of stem cells, Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2013, 4, 5, 107, ,