Telephone: 86-20-87333733; Fax: 86-20-87333733
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2692–2699, December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-Q., Deng, M.-X., He, J., Zeng, Q.-X., Wen, W., Wong, D. S.H., Tse, H.-F., Xu, G., Lian, Q., Shi, J. and Fu, Q.-L. (2012), Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prevent Allergic Airway Inflammation in Mice. STEM CELLS, 30: 2692–2699. doi: 10.1002/stem.1241
Author contributions: Y.Q.S.: collection and assembly of data, manuscript writing, and data analysis; M.X.D., Q.X.Z., and W.W.: collection and assembly of data; J.H, D.S.H.W, H-F.T., and Q.L.: preparation of stem cells; Q.L.: discussion, manuscript revision, and comments to reviewees; G.X.: data analysis; J.S.: concept; Q.L.F.: concept and design, data analysis, manuscript writing and revision, and final approval of manuscript. Y.Q.S. and M.X.D. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS September 17, 2012
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 03:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Grant of China. Grant Numbers: 81071030, 81170896, 31270967, 81272062, 81273272, 81271055
- Science and Technology Foundation of Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2011B031800243
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 09ykpy25
- Industry Foundation of the Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 201202005
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council General Research Fund. Grant Number: HKU772510M
- HKU Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research. Grant Number: 201111159183
- Theme-based Research Scheme. Grant Number: T12–705/11
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sc-12-0210_sm_SupplFigure1.tif||1706K||Supplementary Figure 1. Systemic administration of human iPSC-MSCs or BM-MSCs suppressed nasal symptoms. (A) Sneezing score. (B) Nasal rubbing score. *P < 0.05, ** P < 0.01 by the Mann–Whitney U test for two-group comparisons. ns: no significance.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.