Telephone: ++49-351-458-2532; Fax: ++49-351-458-4352
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2843–2847, December 2012
How to Cite
Brandt, M. D., Hübner, M. and Storch, A. (2012), Brief Report: Adult Hippocampal Precursor Cells Shorten S-Phase and Total Cell Cycle Length During Neuronal Differentiation. STEM CELLS, 30: 2843–2847. doi: 10.1002/stem.1244
Author contributions: M.D.B.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, drafting and critical revision of manuscript, and fund raising; M.H.: collection and assembly of data and critical revision of manuscript; A.S.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, drafting and critical revision of manuscript, and fund raising.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS September 17, 2012.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 03:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB655
- “From cells to tissues”. Grant Number: project A23
- Research Centre/Cluster of Excellence “Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden (CRTD)”
- MeDDrive of the Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus at Dresden University of Technology
This article has been cited by:
- 1Identification of MMP-2 as a novel enhancer of cerebellar granule cell proliferation, Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, 2013, 57, 63, , , , , ,
- 2The Circadian Molecular Clock Regulates Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis by Controlling the Timing of Cell-Cycle Entry and Exit, Cell Reports, 2013, 5, 4, 961, , , , ,