Telephone: 405-271-2560; Fax: 405-271-3137
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2720–2731, December 2012
How to Cite
Yao, L., Heuser-Baker, J., Herlea-Pana, O., Iida, R., Wang, Q., Zou, M.-H. and Barlic-Dicen, J. (2012), Bone Marrow Endothelial Progenitors Augment Atherosclerotic Plaque Regression in a Mouse Model of Plasma Lipid Lowering . STEM CELLS, 30: 2720–2731. doi: 10.1002/stem.1256
Author contributions: L.Y.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, and data analysis and interpretation; J.H.B., R.I., and Q.W.: collection and/or assembly of data; O.H.P.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; M.-H.Z.: data analysis and interpretation; J.B.D.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 18, 2012.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Roles of the Chemokine System in Development of Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiovascular Disease, Journal of Immunology Research, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,
- 3Stem Cell-Based Therapies for Atherosclerosis: Perspectives and Ongoing Controversies, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 15, 1731, , , , , ,
- 4The CXCL12/CXCR4 chemokine ligand/receptor axis in cardiovascular disease, Frontiers in Physiology, 2014, 5,, , , ,
- 5Bone marrow endothelial progenitors in atherosclerotic plaque resolution, Organogenesis, 2013, 9, 1, 29, , , ,