Telephone: 972-3921-3954; Fax: 972-3921-4156
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 156–166, January 2013
How to Cite
Mizrahi, K., Stein, J., Yaniv, I., Kaplan, O. and Askenasy, N. (2013), TNF-α Has Tropic Rather than Apoptotic Activity in Human Hematopoietic Progenitors: Involvement of TNF Receptor-1 and Caspase-8. STEM CELLS, 31: 156–166. doi: 10.1002/stem.1259
Author contributions: K.M.: performance of experiments and collection of data; J.S. and I.Y.: collection of data and data analysis and interpretation; O.K.: collection of data and manuscript writing; N.A.: performance of experiments, conception and design, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 18, 2012.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Frankel Trust for Experimental Bone Marrow Transplantation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Antigen-Specific Priming is Dispensable in Depletion of Apoptosis-Sensitive T Cells for GvHD Prophylaxis, Frontiers in Immunology, 2014, 5,, , , ,
- 2Apoptotic signaling through Fas and TNF receptors ameliorates GVHD in mobilized peripheral blood grafts, Bone Marrow Transplantation, 2014, 49, 5, 640, , , , ,
- 3Interferon and tumor necrosis factor as humoral mechanisms coupling hematopoietic activity to inflammation and injury, Blood Reviews, 2014,,
- 4Negative selection by apoptosis enriches progenitors in naïve and expanded human umbilical cord blood grafts, Bone Marrow Transplantation, 2014, 49, 7, 942, , , , , ,
- 5Physiological functions of TNF family receptor/ligand interactions in hematopoiesis and transplantation, Blood, 2014, 124, 2, 176, ,
- 6Resistance of Hematopoietic Progenitors to Fas-Mediated Apoptosis Is Actively Sustained by NFκB with a Characteristic Transcriptional Signature, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 6, 676, , , , , ,