Telephone: 561-228-2142; Fax: 561-228-2143
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 511–525, March 2013
How to Cite
Cho, J. S., Kook, S. H., Robinson, A. R., Niedernhofer, L. J. and Lee, B.-C. (2013), Cell Autonomous and Nonautonomous Mechanisms Drive Hematopoietic Stem/progenitor Cell Loss in the Absence of DNA Repair. STEM CELLS, 31: 511–525. doi: 10.1002/stem.1261
Author contributions: J.S.C., S.H.K., and A.R.R.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; L.J.N. and B.L: data analysis and interpretation, conception and design, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript provision. J.S.C. and S.H.K. contributed equally to this work.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 23, 2012.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 06:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0364
- NIH. Grant Number: ES016114
- UPCI. Grant Number: P30CA047904
This article has been cited by:
- 1Purinergic P2Y14 receptor modulates stress-induced hematopoietic stem/progenitor cell senescence, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2014, 124, 7, 3159, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Quiescent Hematopoietic Stem Cells Accumulate DNA Damage during Aging that Is Repaired upon Entry into Cell Cycle, Cell Stem Cell, 2014, 15, 1, 37, , , , ,