Telephone: 416-946-4595; Fax: 416-946-4530
Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 215–220, January 2013
How to Cite
Yannarelli, G., Pacienza, N., Cuniberti, L., Medin, J., Davies, J. and Keating, A. (2013), Brief Report: The Potential Role of Epigenetics on Multipotent Cell Differentiation Capacity of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 215–220. doi: 10.1002/stem.1262
Author contributions: G.Y.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; N.P., L.C., J.M., and J.E.D.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; A.K.: conception and design, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 23, 2012.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 06:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Orsino Translational Research Laboratory, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Gloria and Seymour Epstein Chair in Cell Therapy and Transplantation at University Health Network and the University of Toronto
This article has been cited by:
- 2IGF2BP1Expression in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Significantly Affects Their Proliferation and Is Under the Epigenetic Control of TET1/2 Demethylases, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 20, 2501, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Secretome of Mesenchymal Progenitors from the Umbilical Cord Acts as Modulator of Neural/Glial Proliferation and Differentiation, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 4Significance of Epigenetic Landscape in Cartilage Regeneration from the Cartilage Development and Pathology Perspective, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 11, 1178, , ,
- 5Transcriptomic portrait of human Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem cells isolated from bone marrow and placenta, BMC Genomics, 2014, 15, 1, 910, , , ,
- 6The Necessity of a Systematic Approach for the Use of MSCs in the Clinical Setting, Stem Cells International, 2013, 2013, 1, ,