Telephone: 713-798-6210; Fax: 713-798-8012;
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 178–189, January 2013
How to Cite
Pond, A. C., Bin, X., Batts, T., Roarty, K., Hilsenbeck, S. and Rosen, J. M. (2013), Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Signaling Is Essential for Normal Mammary Gland Development and Stem Cell Function. STEM CELLS, 31: 178–189. doi: 10.1002/stem.1266
Author contributions: A.C.P.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, and manuscript writing; T.B., X.B., and K.R.: collection and assembly of data and manuscript editing; S.H.: data analysis and interpretation; J.M.R.: financial support, conception and design, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 23, 2012.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 06:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R37-CA16303, P30-CA125123
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cellular foundations of mammary tubulogenesis, Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 2014, 31, 124, ,
- 2How pregnancy at early age protects against breast cancer, Trends in Molecular Medicine, 2014, 20, 3, 143, ,
- 4Paracrine signaling in mammary gland development: what can we learn about intratumoral heterogeneity?, Breast Cancer Research, 2014, 16, 1, 202, ,
- 6Stromal regulation of embryonic and postnatal mammary epithelial development and differentiation, Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 2014, 25-26, 43, ,
- 7The emerging role of FGF receptor as a potential target in breast cancer, Breast Cancer Management, 2014, 3, 3, 215, ,
- 8Inherited Genetic Susceptibility to Breast Cancer, The American Journal of Pathology, 2013, 183, 4, 1038, , ,
- 9The FGF/FGF receptor axis as a therapeutic target in breast cancer, Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2013, 8, 4, 391, , , ,